Revenue is an important part of blogging, but these days almost every 3rd visitor to your website uses adblocking software or browser extension which decreases revenue dramatically so how do we overcome this issue ? its very easy just follow this guide.
Adblock blocking Plugin For WordPress
- Download Plugin from here! go to plugins menu and upload & Activate plugin.
- Adblock blocker will be added to your wordpress menu. no further actions needed but you can customize it according to your needs.
Anti Ad-blocking HTML Script For Blogger
- Open this website in new tab to generate latest script for your blog or website.
- Click download button (Choose latest version of script). you’ll be navigated to new page.
- Script should be generated automatically, copy this script and paste it into
For wordpress paste it into text widget and drag it to header.
For blogger paste it in html widget and drag that widget to header.
That’s it 😀